Thursday, January 16, 2014

noir et beige

Hello again, and happy belated New Yearrr!!!! we've been wore Jenahara Skyscraper collection! 
Went to my-first-hang-out mall with kak fina... Andddd we decided to wear this awesome outfit.
I really in love with this jacket,it make me look slimmer (hehe) and kak fina's blouse so much! Also the dress is so comfy and love the touch of the line pattern. Its fit me sooo wellll...


The skyscraper collection are designed for work clothes, but you can rawk this clothes for any occasion ofcourse. Enjoy our narcism photo ;P
almost forgot, so hmmm I decided to change my dress to wear this pants.and... reallyyyy?!?! this high-waist pants makes me look taller!!!




Outfit details

noir et blanc : (me) Manhattan* Jacket 
Miami* Dress
Georgia* Pants           
*available in Black and Red colors


aile beige      : (Kak Fina) Florida** Blouse     
 **available in Black, Red, and Beige