Korean makeup is about flawless:
Do dewy, glowing skin that gives you, healthy look.
- moisturizer/base : To create a perfect base of your skin, you should first apply moisturizer all over you face and then the makeup base (I used CC cream)
- BB cream : Try BB cream to get rid of blemishes. Foundation will make the skin look caked and heavy. Remember, we want to achieve glowing skin!
- Blush : Applying blush the right way will give you a rosy, natural glow!
- Eyebrows :The clean straight eyebrow is the secret to the signature Korean look. The more straight your eyebrow shape, the more you look innocence.
- Eyeshadow : sweep shimmery eyeshadow to the upper and bottom lid. Then adding white/nude eyeliner to your waterline. An easy way to change up your eye makeup and make your eyes look bigger.
- Eyeliner : Draw thin straight line but do not wing it!
- Mascara : two coat of mascara is enough!
- Lips : Yap! You have probably seen this trend going around.. its ombre lips time! Just applying lipstick to your centre of your lips then smoothen the lipstick by dapping it with your fingers.